Second French Tech Ticket: grow your startup in France!
After a successful first edition, the French Tech Ticket program is back for 2017 with 41 partner incubators all over France ready to welcome international startups, and even more startup-tailored benefits!
The French Tech ecosystem is booming!
More and more young entrepreneurs are launching their startups, total fundraising doubled from 2014 to 2015, and several startups such as Criteo, DBV Technologies, and Cellectis celebrated IPOs. As part of an effort to accelerate this dynamism of the startup ecosystem, the French Tech Ticket Program brings in talented entrepreneurs from around the world and helps them launch their projects in France.
The first edition of the program was launched last year under the name “Paris French Tech Ticket”. Among 722 applications received in 2015, 23 startups were chosen to launch their projects in Paris in one of the French Tech Ticket partner incubators.
This new-and-improved second edition of the French Tech Ticket will host almost triple the number of startups (70) in partner incubators, half of them in Paris and the other half in other major French cities (Lyon, Bordeaux, Aix, Toulouse, etc.).
Applications are open until September 23th, 2016
Entrepreneurs from all over the world can apply until August 24th 2016 on www.frenchtechticket.com
• Funding: € 45,000 per team with no loss of equity (€ 20k to cover personal costs and € 25k to cover professional services)
• Resident Permit: Fast-track procedure to obtain a French resident permit
• 12 months incubation: Dedicated office space in one of France’s 41 partner incubators.
• Acceleration program: Tailored program of Masterclasses, Networking Events, Mentoring sessions…
• Soft Landing Pack: “Welcome Guide” and special offers from our partners to help winners relocate easily to France
• Help Desk: A dedicated contact to help foreign entrepreneurs through administrative procedures
• Foreign teams of 2 or 3 co-founders (the team can include a maximum of 1 French citizen)
• English speaking teams : the entire program will be held in English
• With a startup project: startups must be in the creation or growth phase
• Startups already incorporated in France are not eligible
• Paris region : 50 Partners, 104factory, Bond’Innov, Creative Valley, Genopole, Impulse Partners, iPEPS-ICM, La Paillasse, Le Comptoir de l’innovation, Le Hub Bpifrance, NUMA, Paris Pionnières,Le Tremplin (Paris&Co), Le Cargo (Paris&Co), Welcome City Lab (Paris&Co), SchooLab,SenseCube, Starbust, Startup42,Telecom & Management SudParis Entrepreneurs, UsineIO, X-UP.
• In startup ecosystems throughout France:
Toulouse : Ekito, Airbus Bizlab, Le Connected Camp,
Lyon : La Myne, EM Lyon, Boost in Lyon,
Rennes : Telecom Bretagne Rennes,
Bordeaux : 1Kubator,
Brest : Telecom Bretagne Brest,
Grenoble : BizMedTech, Savoie Technolac, Le Tarmac,
Montpellier : Montpellier BIC,
Normandie : FFWD Normandie,
Lille : Eurasanté, Euratechnologies, Plaine Images,
Aix / Marseille : Belle de Mai,
Côte d’Azur : PACAEst.
• June 21, 2016: online applications open via www.frenchtechticket.com
• August 24, 2016: application deadline
• September–November 2016: selection phases – eligibility, ranking of applications, then interviews with preselected candidates via videoconference
• Early January 2017: arrival of the French Tech Ticket class of 2017 in France
En savoir plus : www.frenchtechticket.com